WHILE WE ARE IN A SOUND AND STABLE FINANCIAL POSITION, UNPHC STILL NEEDS FUNDING TO ASSIST WITH THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
- Delivery of case management, self sufficiency, and financial education programming to low-income and very low-income seniors, families, and their children.
- Technology and website upgrades, supporting a best-in-class development and property management services’ growth plan.
- Fleet vehicles, software and asset management/inventory tools for long-term property maintenance.
- Critical rehabilitation of special needs housing projects.
- General operations and housing development capacity funding.